As summer approaches, most of us will be playing a lot more golf. You may end up playing 4 or 5 rounds in a row. To avoid fatigue and injury, you need to build your endurance. To get ready for your golf marathon trips this summer, start doing this Cardiogolf routine for a couple of weeks to help build muscular endurance, balance and strength.
Cardiogolf – Swing Endurance Routine
Time: 18 minutes
Intensity: Moderate to Intense
Frequency: 2 to 3 times a week
Do each exercise for 1 minute.
Work up to repeating the routine up to 3 times.
5-minute warm up-jump rope, jog or step in place.
1. Alternate upward/downwards dog
2. Hip swings
3. Side hip swings
4. Cross crawl
6. Core rotators
7. Shoulder rotators
8. Med ball swings
9. Slow motion practice swings
10. Normal practice swings
11. Fast swings
Cardiogolf App…Click here for more information….
Notice & Disclaimer
- This program is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment.
- Any participant should not attempt any exercises mentioned herein, without reviewing and consenting with their doctor or health professional.
- Karen Palacios-Jansen, Cardiogolf, cardiogolf.com and KPJgolf.com are neither responsible, nor liable for any harm or injury resulting from these exercises or the use of the Cardiogolf program described herein.
- Before starting any training program, consult your doctor. Stop if you feel any pain or discomfort.
- Always warm-up before you stretch or exercise.